2018 Polaris Industries Sportsman® 450 H.O. - Velocity Blue
NOT CURRENTLY IN STOCK - CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Sportsman® 450 H.O. - Velocity Blue
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to take on the trails or get the job done around your home and property.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- 33 HP ProStar® engine.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) optional.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 10.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Easy-to-use single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- Easily readable digital display.
Payload & Towing
- Sportsman payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Integrated durable steel tie-downs to keep everything in place.
- 485 lbs. payload capacity and a combined 270 lbs. front & rear rack capacity.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of water tight, sealed storage.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman 450 H.O. is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 500cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 33 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Estimated Dry Weight: 701 lb (318 kg)
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 90 lb /180 lb (40.8 kg /81.6 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 83 x 48 x 47 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 119.4 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 485 lb (220 kg)
- Seat Height: 33.25 in (84.5 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 24 x 8-12; NS388
- Rear Tires: 24X10-12, NS388
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 24 x 8-12; NS388
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Rear Tires
- 24X10-12, NS388
- Dry Weight
- 701 lb (318 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 90 lb /180 lb (40.8 kg /81.6 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83 x 48 x 47 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 119.4 cm)
- 50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Drive Train
- True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights