2018 Polaris Industries Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Hunter Edition - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
NOT CURRENTLY IN STOCK - CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Polaris GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Hunter Edition - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- The biggest trophies are the hardest to catch, but when you're ready with the GENERAL™ 1000 EPS Hunter Edition you'll never let the big one get away. Fully equipped with everything you need for a successful hunt, you'll be prepared for anything the great outdoors throws at you.
- The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is the most powerful rec/utility vehicle ever built, delivering all the power you need to track the big game.
- Industry-leading 100 HP, 999cc 4-stroke twin cylinder engine.
- Best-in-class 0-40 mph acceleration.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns.
- You get it all with GENERAL. Suspension, handling, and ground clearance to tackle any terrain the trail throws at you.
- Class-exclusive sway bars to stay planted on the trail.
- A full 12" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Dual-rate springs with tuned suspension to maintain ground clearance.
Payload & Towing
- Whether you're loaded down with gear for an extreme backcountry camping trip or you need to haul your trophy out of the deep woods, the GENERAL's total payload is up to the task.
- A massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 1,100 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 600 lb. dumping cargo bed.
- Standard engine braking for smooth decelerations.
- With premium features and attention to detail, GENERAL delivers the ultimate balance of all-day comfort for work and play.
- All-new redesigned cockpit for all-day riding and working comfort.
- Tilt steering and seat slider for ultimate comfort.
- Comfortable and secure premium cut and sew bucket seats.
- Customizable digital instrumentation.
- 23L of integrated storage, including center console storage.
- The GENERAL 1000 EPS Hunter Edition is packed with specially engineered features to equip you for the thrill of the hunt and the ultimate off-road experience.
- Polaris Pursuit® Camo exterior.
- 2,500 lb. Polaris HD winch.
- Gun scabbard.
- Front and rear bumpers.
- Rear rack extender.
- Hand and thumb warmers.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 27.5 x 43.1 x 11.6 in (69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,491 lb (676 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 118.2 x 62.5 x 73.8 in (300 x 158.7 x 187 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,100 lb (499 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 81 in (206 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator, Seat Belt Reminder, User selectable Blue/Red backlighting, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N/A
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Tires: 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Lock & Ride Dual Gun Scabbard
- Polaris Pursuit Camo
- Polaris HD 4,500 lb. Winch
- Lock & Ride® Dual Gun Scabbard
- Sport Low Profile Front Bumper
- Polaris Gun Boots (Qty 2)
NOTES:Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 12.25 in (31.1 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 27 x 9-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 13.2 in (33.5 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 27 x 11-14; Maxxis Coronado
- Dry Weight
- 1,491 lb (676 kg)
- 81 in (206 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode